PDFMate PDF Converter Professional is a software application whose purpose is to help you convert PDF files to EPUB, TXT, HTML, SWF, or DOC file format, and extract pages from PDF files and save them as images. It sports a clean and intuitive layout that offers quick access to a set of well-organized functions, so you can easily get an idea of how to configure the dedicated parameters.
- The program offers support for batch processing, which means you can add multiple PDF files and process them at the same time. Plus, you can insert the content of an entire folder to the list.
- It gives you the possibility to upload files into the working environment using the built-in browse function or “drag and drop” operations.
- What’s more, you are allowed to select the saving directory or export the target files to the same folder as the source one, specify the pages that you want to be converted for each document, as well as view information about the files, such as filename, size, total number of pages, status, and selected pages.
- Other notable characteristics worth mentioning are represented by the possibility to open the target location directly from the primary panel and shrink multiple PDF pages to a single one (display two or four pages on one page).
- PDFMate PDF Converter Professional features several advanced features built specifically for helping you convert documents to DOC or DOCX file format, pick the PDF layout (keep original size, A5, A4, A3), encrypt data by setting up passwords and allow permissions (editing, copying, and priting), and activate the OCR method for reading text from scanned PDFs.
- During our testing we have noticed that the tool processes multiple files very quickly. It doesn’t eat up a lot of CPU and memory, so the overall performance of the computer is not affected.
- All in all, PDFMate PDF Converter Professional offers you a handy set of parameters for helping you convert your PDF files. Thanks to its intuitive layout, it is suitable for rookies and professionals alike.